Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

Will I Have to go to Court to Obtain a Divorce?

  • You must go to court for the divorce because only a judge can grant the divorce.  
  • However, if you resolve all of the other issues with your spouse in a Marital Settlement Agreement, the judge does not have to approve or disapprove of the Marital Settlement Agreement and only determines if the parties understand and have the capacity to understand the Agreement, entered into it voluntarily and understand that they are waiving their right to have the judge decide their issues.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: