Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

What Should I Do if I Am Served With Divorce Papers?

  • If you were recently served with divorce papers, you should consult with an experienced family law attorney.
  • You have 35 days to respond in writing to the court once you receive the complaint and so you shouldn’t wait too long to contact an attorney.  
  • If you do not think the attorney has answered all of your questions or you are uncomfortable with the attorney you should consult with another attorney.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: