Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

What Can I do if My Former Spouse Violates the Bergen County NJ Parenting Agreement?

  • If your former spouse violates the Parenting Agreement, you can seek relief from the court to enforce litigant’s rights.  
  • You can ask that the court require the parties to go to a mediator to resolve their differences.  
  • If you think you former spouse is trying to alienate the children from you, you can ask for a psychological examination and a change in custody depending on what the psychiatrist or doctor of psychology finds in their examination.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: