Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

Can I Stop My Former Spouse and Child From Relocating?

  • You can prevent your spouse from moving out of state with your child by taking action before they leave the state.  
  • If you think your spouse is about to leave N.J. without your prior written consent, as required by the laws of NJ, you should immediately consult with an attorney and request that he or she apply to the court on an emergency basis for an Order that will immediately restrain the party from leaving this state with your child.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: