Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

Can I Modify My Alimony?

  • Whether or not you can reduce alimony depends on the type of alimony.
  • Open durational and limited time durational may be modified if there has been a change in circumstances since the time the alimony was awarded to the other party.  
  • Examples of a change in circumstances are a disability, retirement, and loss of income.
  • Alimony automatically terminates upon marriage or death of either party.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: