Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

Can I Modify My Child Custody Arrangement?

  • You can change custody once there is a final custody determination if there is a change in circumstances since the original determination such that the custody arrangement is no longer in the best interests of the child.  
  • The court has the authority to order an investigation of the parties and child to assist it in making this decision.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: