Call Today: (201) 445-8381
Call Today: (201) 445-8381

International Relocation

  • A spouse or former spouse cannot take a child out of the United States without the written consent of the other party if their intention is to move out of the US with the child.  
  • If that spouse will not give their written consent, the spouse who wants to leave with the child must apply to the court for an order that states they can leave the US.  
  • Either party may take the child out of the US for a vacation unless there is language in the marital settlement agreement to the contrary.

Contact Us

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Connect With Us: